Custom Single Story Home On a Stunning Property
This stunning property is a private paradise within walking distance of the quaint village of Fair Oaks. The single-story custom home has gorgeous architectural details and beautifully landscaped grounds married by 11 double glass doors offering a luxurious California indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
This impeccable custom home is a Modern Mediterranean resort-like property in beautiful Fair Oaks. With a separate office casita, working from home is a pleasure. The home’s layout is convenient for multigenerational living or hosting guests in private quarters with a separate entrance. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with an outdoor kitchen area, a fruit orchard, a stunning 90-foot loggia including a large fireplace, a custom pool in a very private woodland setting, and a creek with a natural waterfall.
When you walk into the expansive great room entrance with soaring ceilings you are greeted with a sense of comfort and sophistication. The understated elegant appointments are those of a world traveler with an appreciation for luxury and craftsmanship. The handcrafted door handles, collected from around the world, are enchanting. Entertaining, from an intimate dinner party to an indoor/outdoor party of 60, is a breeze with the open layout and beautiful loggia.
With every amenity and upscale finish you might expect in a property of this caliber, you will wake up every morning in your own private resort. Cook in the chef’s kitchen, relax by one of the fireplaces, swim in the rock edged pool, birdwatch in your private woodland, walk to the village pub.
- custom Pebble Tec pool with cascading waterfall
- chef’s kitchen with Thermador ovens and dishwasher, gas & electric cooktop, wine refrigerator, decorative wood island with glass top bar seating
- mature landscaping with private woodland, creek with natural waterfall, hydrangea hedge, entryway water feature with lush landscaping
- All rooms have outside access.
- over $240,000 in remodeling and upgrades
Currently this home is organized into 3 bedrooms, a family media room, a sitting room, a formal dining room, a great room with kitchen and living room, 4 bathrooms, a two-car garage, and a separate office with bathroom. With no remodeling costs, these rooms can be repurposed to accommodate up to 6 bedrooms.
|Address:||4520 Dietz Way|
Within 5 minutes by foot or car:
- Fair Oaks Village with restaurants, pubs, community center, park, car mechanics, shops
- Sunrise Shopping Centers
- Trader Joe's, Raley's, Safeway, Smart & Final, Costco
- American River access
- Sailor's Bar nature preserve
- Fair Oaks Country Club