Impeccable Family Home – Great Neighborhood
TRADITIONAL SINGLE STORY RANCH on a beautifully landscaped large lot on the market for the first time in 30 years!
This is a perfect family home in a great neighborhood in the well-regarded Mira Loma High School district.
This custom-built home (by Britton & Paul) sports solid cedar siding and exterior lighting (low voltage and flood), 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms, laundry room, pantry, formal living and dining rooms and open concept kitchen/family room. The 180 sq ft Lanai, fully enclosed with sliders, is bonus to the 2213 sqft of living space.
Owned by a professional craftsman and it shows. Every aspect of this home is well built and maintained in perfect condition. Remodeled in the last 5 years: European white oak flooring; Italian porcelain flooring; top grade wood kitchen cabinets; granite counters; farm style kitchen sink; new kitchen appliances; large skylight; interior and exterior paint; new window blinds; refinished solid wood doors and wood trims.
The big backyard is perfect for entertaining and family play time. The elegantly landscaped front yard with beautiful brick façade has great curb appeal at the top of the cul de sac.
• 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2213 sq. ft.
• R38 attic, R19 floor and all exterior and interior walls insulated
• Alarm System
• Blomberg windows and sliders
• Lot size 0.36 acres, with 35 year old Redwoods, fully landscaped
• A/C and heater are 3 yrs new
• Major remodelling within last 5 years
• Celotex Lifetime Shingle Roof
• Additional storage space under house
|Address:||4119 Giselle Ct.|
- Mira Loma High School (with IB Program)
- Convenient to I80
- Beautiful neighborhood with custom built homes and mature trees